OP Poly Ø10.0mm, 0.50mm thick, P2OpticalPolycrystalline
Element Six Diafilm OP is a high quality Optical Grade polycrystalline CVD diamond material, designed specifically for optical applications, and manufactured to high optical specifications.
Designed with an extremely broad optical transmission spectrum from 220 nm up to >50 μm, high thermal conductivity (up to 2,200 W/mK), chemical resistant and biocompatible.
This material is suitable for optical applications, such as, high power CO2 laser windows, high frequency RF devices and IR and high power laser optics
A range of parts are offered online, with diameter, Ø5, 8, 10, 15, and 25.4mm, and thicknesses 0.5 to 1.2mm.
- Carat Weight EA: 1.1 ct
- Diameter: 10.0 mm
- Lateral Dimensions Measured: to smaller side
- Edges: Laser Cut
- Edge Features: < 0.2 mm
- Flatness (PV) (fringe @ 632nm): <5
- Laser Kerf: 3°
- Lateral Tolerance: +0.1 / - 0.1 mm
- Parallelism (µ/mm): <0.4
- Side 1, Roughness, Ra: polished, Ra < 15 nm, (over 1mm2)
- Side 2, Roughness, Ra: polished, Ra < 15 nm, (over 1mm2)
- Thickness Tolerance: +/- 0.05 mm
- Thickness Dimension: 0.50 mm
- Width: 0.0
- Refractive Index (10.6 µm) (1): 2.376
- Thermal Conductivity: typically > 1900 Wm-1K-1
- Transmission: Transmission >70% at 10.6 µm